All wedding trends can be inspiring – from those focused on the flowers to those focused on the food served during the Big Day.
What about the latest bridal hair trends? We’ve pulled together some of the most recent trending hair styles in the world of weddings to help you create the perfect bridal look – just as you have always dreamed it would be!
· Soft curls and natural textures. This might sound surprising to some of you, but one of the main trends this year is actually leaving your hair how it is and simply emphasizing its texture. With a good hair color and a good haircut, the most natural hairstyle can look absolutely stunning!
· Simple messy buns with wispy pieces framing the face. As you can see, simplicity is a recurring motif in this year’s wedding trends – mostly because all these trends have been inspired by the great royal wedding of Meghan Markle. If you are searching for a sweet, feminine, and comfortable hairstyle, bring your hair up in a bun and toss in one or two delicate accessories. You will feel amazing rocking this style!
· Flower crowns. OK, we’ll admit it: no matter how many of these we see, we cannot help but fall in love. This year’s flower crowns are all about blooming joy and energy: they bring together so many amazing colors and they help you create a true style of your own too.
· Headpieces. Although simplicity is key in this year’s wedding trends, that doesn’t mean you cannot wear a beautiful tiara or simply a beautiful hair comb to adorn your updo. Headpieces in 2019 are very soft and feminine, delicate accessories that will work with a very wide range of wedding dress styles and brides.
· Braided hair. This has always been a pretty popular option for brides – but one of the features that makes it special in 2019 is the fact that it is pulled sideways, creating a sophisticated, fashion statement in the process. This idea is perfect for modern romantic brides who really want to stand out from the crowd! Plus, it allows you to wear a backdrop necklace for an even more stunning look.
Have you booked your wedding vendors in New Mexico? Contact New Mexico Wedding Expos & Guide and allow our exhibitors to help you plan the kind of wedding nobody https://www.weddingguidenm.com/will ever forget. Contact us and you will LOVE your wedding from every point of view!
Photo by Alvin Mahmudov on Unsplash