Traditionally, bridal showers aren’t planned by the bride. They are planned by the Maid of Honor (or another lady in the close entourage of the bride). So, if you have been assigned with this task, you surely want to make certain everyone invited at the shower has a really good time.
How do you plan a really fun bridal shower before your friend’s wedding in New Mexico? We have gathered some of the cutest and most entertaining bridal shower games out there – so read on if you want to find out more.
· Whose line is it? Create a list of things the bride and groom said and ask your bridal shower guests to guess who said it. The winner (the person who guesses the most lines) gets a small prize (doesn’t have to be something expensive, just something to make people feel a bit more competitive and have more fun).
· Champagne pong. This game is a great idea if you know that your guests are into this kind of activities. However, if you feel that some of the guests might not be interested (e.g. the mother of the bride), you might want to skip the idea.
· Guess the gifts. This game is basically a bridal twist on the classic bingo. Ask guests to write down 8 presents they think the bride will receive, and then ask them to tick them down on a bridal bingo sheet while the bride opens the gifts. Like in the classic game of bingo, whoever guesses all the 8 presents wins.
· Creative cocktails. Ask the guests to create the perfect signature cocktail for the bride and groom. The bride picks the one she loves the most (without knowing who created it), and that signature cocktail gets served at the wedding.
· Dress designers. It is more than likely that most of the bridal shower guests don’t know how the bride’s dress will look like. Give them pencils and paper and ask them to “design” the perfect wedding gown for the bride.
Still searching for the very best wedding specialists in New Mexico? Contact New Mexico Wedding Expo and Guide and come visit our bridal show! The most talented and unique wedding pros in the area will all be here – so you are guaranteed to find exactly what you are looking for, regardless of whether it’s a brilliant wedding florist or an all-inclusive wedding planner!