As a bride to be, you’ve heard this a million times already: planning a wedding is not easy. And while we definitely agree with that, we also know that planning a picture-perfect is more than doable when you are genuinely dedicated to your cause.
Is it possible to plan a wedding in three months or less, though? Here are some tips you will definitely want to remember:
· Yes, it is doable. You will need to focus more and to really be involved in the entire process, but it can turn out to be a really amazing event. Make a wedding planning checklist and stick to it, so that you don’t forget anything (and ensure everything is properly organized and on time).
· Your wedding planning checklist should start with approximately 3 months before the wedding (if that’s the maximum amount of time you have, of course!). This is the phase at which you should establish a budget, talk about the honeymoon and about other broad details of the Big Day.
· Furthermore, book your venue with about 11 weeks before the wedding day too. It may be a bit more difficult to find a venue that’s available on such short notice, but, again, it is doable.
· Send your wedding invitations approximately 9 weeks before the wedding. Again, this may be on short –notice, but it should still give most guests plenty of time to book a flight and accommodation.
· If you have guests who haven’t replied to your RSVP, call them with about 2 weeks before the wedding and ask about their attendance. Politely explain that you need this for the catering company and that you need to give them the final headcount.
Photo source: flickr.com/ lindsmae