Be creative when choosing your wedding signature cocktail names! - Try some of these ideas:
Your wedding should be all about you, your love story and the amazing things that make you unique as a couple. From the décor to the dress, everything about this special day should be about you – and the cocktail makes no exception.
How to add a unique, creative and fun name to your signature cocktail? Read on and inspire yourself:
· Mai Tai...The Knot. Looking for a cocktail with an exotic touch? Mai Tai is perfect for you, then! Add a funky pun to its name and your guests will be more than pleasantly surprised by your idea.
· Mint to Be…Mojito. Planning a summer wedding and searching for a refreshing, unique and really tasty cocktail? Mojito is a popular summer cocktail – and with a romantic twist to its name, it will be more than suitable for your wedding too.
· Wedding Bell-ini. Classy and delicious, Bellini is a cocktail many people appreciate. To make it more “wedding-ready”, change its name to “Wedding Bell-ini” – it will add a very cute touch to the entire cocktail.
· Ale Your Need is Love. Planning a low-key, casual and really unforgettable wedding? Want to serve beer at your Big Day? Re-name it as “Ale You Need is Love” or “Ale I Need Is You” and it will receive an automatic romantic touch to it!
· Grape to Be With You. If you are a big fan of wine and want to serve it at your wedding, add a cute name it to it – such as “Grape to Be With You” or “Your Love Is the Purest Grapeness”. Your guests will find it adorable!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Sarah_Ackerman