Be creative when choosing your wedding signature cocktail names! - Try some of these ideas:
Your wedding should be all about you, your love story and the amazing things that make you unique as a couple. From the décor to the dress, everything about this special day should be about you – and the cocktail makes no exception.
How to add a unique, creative and fun name to your signature cocktail? Read on and inspire yourself:
· Mai Tai...The Knot. Looking for a cocktail with an exotic touch? Mai Tai is perfect for you, then! Add a funky pun to its name and your guests will be more than pleasantly surprised by your idea.
· Mint to Be…Mojito. Planning a summer wedding and searching for a refreshing, unique and really tasty cocktail? Mojito is a popular summer cocktail – and with a romantic twist to its name, it will be more than suitable for your wedding too.
· Wedding Bell-ini. Classy and delicious, Bellini is a cocktail many people appreciate. To make it more “wedding-ready”, change its name to “Wedding Bell-ini” – it will add a very cute touch to the entire cocktail.
· Ale Your Need is Love. Planning a low-key, casual and really unforgettable wedding? Want to serve beer at your Big Day? Re-name it as “Ale You Need is Love” or “Ale I Need Is You” and it will receive an automatic romantic touch to it!
· Grape to Be With You. If you are a big fan of wine and want to serve it at your wedding, add a cute name it to it – such as “Grape to Be With You” or “Your Love Is the Purest Grapeness”. Your guests will find it adorable!
Searching for excellent vendors in New Mexico? Come visit New Mexico Wedding Expos and Guide!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Sarah_Ackerman