Start your Wedding Planning at Date Night - Friday, Nov. 14!
It's never too early to start planning your wedding. Get the expert advice you need from 26 wedding pros while having a fun evening out at the same time! Here is just part of the fun you can expect on Friday:
• Dance with a lesson by Arthur Murray;
• Look at dresses during a casually modeled fashion show by Alfred Angelo plus boudoir fashions from Crystal Heart;
• Pose for a professional portrait taken of you and your partner from Fizelwink Photography and Sweet William Photography. (It'll be emailed to you with no further obligation);
• Relax with a chair massage or get an up-do or your nails done from Bliss Spa & Salon;
• Find out how your skin looks as a canvas for Urban Skin Art;
• Let Mr. Tux show you how to tie a bow tie;
• See what a mini spray tan on your legs or a mini lash set will look like from Lash Out Loud;
• Let Bittersweet show you how to dip strawberries in chocolate - then enjoy the spoils of your job well done;
• Jump in a photo booth and get party pics with your friends.
After all, wedding planning doesn't have to be stressful.
It's Friday, Nov. 14, at the Crowne Plaza in the center of Albuquerque - at the Big I from 6 - 11 p.m.
Your $12.50 each (just because the tickets can only be bought per person - or $25 per couple) gets a cocktail, appetizers, your dance lesson, portrait and everything!
You can pay at the door but you have to email us to let us know you're coming - we're capping the number of couples allowed so you get the attention you deserve. RSVP to Stacy@weddingguidenm.com