Our Albuquerque bridal shows
Websites list 1,000's of wedding pros. Magazines have 100's of pages of ads. Even local Google searches display endless options. Standing out is difficult. Until now!
Bridal shows provide what no other marketing or advertising effort can: face-to-face contact. Typical brides will spend more than they've ever spent, on goods & services they've never purchased, with people they've never done business with. No wonder 97% won't book wedding pros without first meeting them.
We Connect Brides & Wedding Pros with:
• Training seminars for you & your staff to maximize sales during & after the show;
• Detailed database of brides who registered & designation of those who attended. You can trust the list. Plus BrideScan app to immediately swap contact info with the couples at the Expo;
• Your promo materials in bridal goodie bags; and your “offer” in our discount e-book, sent to every bride & listed under the Deals section on our website;
• Tickets you can give out to brides, comped from you - people love freebies;
• Monthly networking events & ongoing training & support;
• A year of exposure on multiple pages of the state’s most popular bridal site: WeddingGuideNM.com
NM Wedding Expo - state's largest bridal event
Noon - 5 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Isleta Resort & Casino
Brides Attended: 487- 91%
Brides Registered: 535
Vendors - 112
Vendor Return Rate: 86%
Packages: (includes draped table, chairs, side partitions & 8’ back with signage)
Display - $1,300: 10’ of frontage (8’ deep) random placement on the floor. + $250 for radio ads
Exhibition - $2,600: 20’ of frontage - guaranteed corner + radio spots.
Island - starting at $3900 with sponsorship options; with 10’ frontage on all 4 sides + radio.
Table top displays for our smaller, non-wedding specific vendors. These are in the foyer in front of the ballroom and include a draped 6' table and 2 chairs, and do not include a database of the brides - $750
Summer NM Wedding Expo - 2nd largest wedding event of the year
Noon - 5 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
Brides Attended: 232 on the floor - 86%
Brides Registered: 271
Vendors - 65
Vendor Return Rate: 81%
Packages: (includes draped table, chairs, side partitions & 8’ back)
Display - $750: 10’ (or 8’ for center booths) of frontage (8’ deep), random placement on the floor. Exhibition - $1300: 20’ of frontage - corner.
Island - starting at $2700 with sponsorship options; with 10’ frontage on all 4 sides + rad
Table top displays for our smaller, non-wedding specific vendors. These are in the foyer in front of the ballroom and include a draped 6' table and 2 chairs, and do not include a database of the brides - $400
Booth sharing requires prior written approval. Exhibitors limited to one business category/10' of frontage. Taxes apply.